Ubisoft has expelled a new refurbish for a overwhelming Assassin’s Creed Odyssey diversion in a form of Patch 1.2.0 that is now accessible to download and brings with it a resources of new tweaks, enhancements and facilities for players to enjoy. The refurbish is 4.4GB on PlayStation 4, 4.1GB on Xbox One and 3.9GB on PC and brings with it a new underline that has been requested by a village given a launch in a form of tradition rigging loadouts.
EPISODE 1 – FIELDS OF ELYSIUM – THE FATE OF ATLANTIS
- Added in-game support for Fields of Elysium.
Note: The initial part of The Fate of Atlantis will be expelled on Apr 23.
LOST TALES OF GREECE
- Added in-game support for arriving Lost Tales of Greece.
New! Lost Tales of Greece are now highlighted in a Quests log.
New! Added Custom Gear Loadouts feature.
- The Legendary sword, Prometheus’ Sika, now has a soldier cast as intended.
- Addressed an emanate that prevented Primary attributes from upgrading.
- Players will now take repairs when a oxygen bar is depleted.
- Players can now change a fortitude modifier by increments of 10%.
- The newly combined Viewpoints with TU1.1.4 will now be automatically finished when a segment was detected already.
- [PC] Added support for MSI Mystic Light.
DLC – LEGACY OF THE FIRST BLADE
- Addressed a visible emanate with a prerogative for looting a 3 letters in The Last Magi.
- Addressed an emanate in Smoke and Fury where a Persian NPC wouldn’t attend in combat.
LOST TALES OF GREECE
- Addressed an emanate in Daughters of Lalaia where Thyia could infrequently be MIA in a cinematic when interacting with a Magistrate in Phokis.
- Untracked Lost Tales of Greece quests will now seem blue instead of white.
- Addressed an emanate in New Game+ where players infrequently could turn stranded in a Forge.
- Uncollected Orichalcum nodes are now benefaction in a universe in New Game+.
- Addressed an emanate where players could remove their equipment in New Game+ on looting a same object with a aloft level.
- Legendary Upgrade in New Game+ will no longer make a object aloft turn than a player.
- Addressed an emanate where A Friend Worth Dying For couldn’t be started in New Game+.
- Addressed an emanate that prevented Myrrine from reaching her destination.
- Addressed several query course issues on murdering and confirming a kill of several NPCs.
- Addressed an emanate where snakes wouldn’t be inside a bathhouse in Enough Is Enough. Enough Hiss Enough.
- Addressed an emanate in Moving On where a query would be finished when a mandate weren’t met.
- Addressed an emanate where players couldn’t ascent their stalk during a forge.
- Addressed an emanate in Paint It Red where a query markers would infrequently disappear before reaching a destination.
- Addressed an emanate where The City That Cried Wolf couldn’t be finished as a wolves wouldn’t spawn. Where-wolf?
- Addressed an emanate in Bare It All where players couldn’t rob a Amulet.
- Addressed an emanate where players were blank a sub-quest Speak No Evil.
- Addressed an emanate in The Doctor Will See You Now where players couldn’t routine with a query after removing a forceps.
- Addressed an emanate where Nikolaos will have a opposite braid after a defeat conflict in The Last Fight of Aristaeus.
- Addressed an emanate where players were blank all categorical story quests after a installed diversion save.
- Addressed an emanate in Throw a Dice where a query equipment could infrequently be blank during a dictated locations.
- Addressed an emanate where players couldn’t correlate with a Sphinx or finish a query Lore of a Sphinx.
- Addressed several issues where NPCs could infrequently die after a cut scene. A bit too thespian don’t we think?
- Addressed an emanate where a Eagle Bearer in Would a Real Eagle Bearer Please Stand Up can be killed by a actor before vocalization with him. Say that again though slowly?
- Addressed an emanate in Ashes to Ashes that prevented players from completing a quest.
- Herodotos will no longer slip right after a discourse is finished in Regrets.
Character and AI
- Addressed several duty issues with Lieutenants once they have been reserved to a Adrestia.
Adrestia and Naval
- Addressed an emanate where rivalry ships could surpass Level 99.
- Addressed an emanate that caused Athena/Octopus’ bows to be missing.
Graphics, Animations, and Audio
- Addressed some graphical issues that occurred in several regions.
- Addressed several lighting issues.
- Addressed several rigging hardness issues.
- Improved an animation when activating Rapid Fire while crouched.
- Addressed an animation emanate with a Fury of a Bloodline ability when pounded by another NPC.
- [PC] Addressed an emanate where a diversion looked cleared out with FreeSync 2 enabled on HDR monitors.
Abilities, Perks, and Engravings
- Increased a salvation window during a finish of Fury of a Bloodline.
- Addressed an emanate where players couldn’t use fight and m�lange special abilities underneath certain circumstances.
- Elemental insurgency now works as dictated and provides bonuses to a actor formed on a sum value.
- Hephaistos’ Workshop Tier S2 20% bonus is now practical properly.
- Addressed an emanate that caused a Crit Chance during full health perk to not work as dictated with repress attacks.
User Interface, Menu, and Subtitles
- Addressed several localization issues.
- Addressed several UI/HUD arrangement issues.
- Addressed several mouth sync issues.
- Addressed an emanate with a Transmog System where a dark object container wasn’t operative as dictated underneath certain circumstances.
- Addressed an emanate with a Sceptre of Samothrace where a visible wouldn’t be accessible as a Transmog option.
- Addressed an emanate where Aya’s major would be blank a mythological perk after Title Update 1.1.4.
- Addressed an emanate that could means a double blur when accessing a Engraving territory of a blacksmith.
- Addressed an emanate where quick transport was grayed out.
- Addressed an emanate that caused a Level 99 pop-up to arrangement a wrong message.
- Addressed an emanate where a Olouros Fortress plcae is not noted as completed.
- Addressed an emanate where Tomb locations wouldn’t be noted as finished on activating a Stele.
- The Pond of Tainaros is now noted as a Historical Point of Interest.
- Addressed an emanate where new ability points could be blank after Title Update 1.1.4.
- Addressed an emanate that could start when scrolling fast between Mercenary tiers.
- [PS4TM system] Addressed an emanate where PlayStation®Vita complement controls overlie with a ability menu.
- [PC] Addressed an emanate where a Skip symbol during cut scenes has Controller feedback while regulating MK.
- [PC] Addressed an emanate with a Benchmark apparatus where a Adaptive Quality choice didn’t function.
- [PC] Addressed an emanate with a HDR choice that would be displayed as off while activating after changing graphics settings.
Filed Under: Gaming News, Playstation, Top News, Xbox