Adafruit has this week announced a accessibility of a fourth beta recover for a stream CircuitPython 6.2.0 growth phase, creation it accessible to download and test. The new recover adds a second USB sequence (CDC) channel opposite many ports, adds a bitmaptool procedure for assistance with displayio, and removes a reduction on displayio.Group size. Adafruit explains that a “RP2040 pier has many enhancements and fixes, and a Spresense pier has several improvements as well. See Port standing next for sum on pier fortitude for any port, and Known issues for famous problems”.
CircuitPython is a programming denunciation designed to facilitate experimenting and training to formula on low-cost microcontroller boards. With CircuitPython, there are no upfront desktop downloads needed. Once we get your house set up, open any content editor, and start modifying code. It’s that simple. With CircuitPython, there are no upfront desktop downloads needed. Once we get your house set up, open any content editor, and start modifying code.Downloads of a latest CircuitPython 6.2.0 Beta 3 are now accessible from a downloads page on python website.
Changes given 6.2.0-beta.2 include:
– Add bitmaptools for bitmap blit operations. #4268, #4278. Thanks @kmatch98.
– Add second USB CDC sequence channel. #4215. Thanks @dhalbert.
– displayio.Group now uses a Python list internally. Its distance is no longer limited, and it can be sorted. #4233, #4322. Thanks @deshipu and interjection @dhalbert for a fix.
– Fix compile-time disabling of USB MSC. #4283. Thanks @deshipu.
– Fix typos for CIRCUITPY_USB_HID_SYS_CONTROL. #4249. Thanks @dhalbert.
– Avoid pulling in unneeded float/uint64 routines. #4238. Thanks @dhalbert.
_pixelbuf: boost opening of liughtness scaling. #4258. Thanks @jepler.
– Add memoryview.cast(). #4231. Thanks @jepler.
– Add bitops.transpose() duty to support piopixl8. #4219. Thanks @jepler.
– Allow memoryview as evidence to exec(). #4206. Thanks @iot49.
– Remove unneeded adafruit_bus_device.SPIDevice.spi property. #4179. Thanks @dhalbert.
– Update ulab to 1.7.5. #4229. Thanks @jepler.
– Fix ability to use a reset symbol to enter protected mode when .reset_reason is not implemented. #4306. Thanks @Neradoc.
Source : Adafruit
Disclosure: Some of the articles embody associate links. If we buy something by one of these links, Geeky Gadgets might acquire an associate commission. Learn more.