Hypersmart has combined a new Raspberry Pi HAT combined to assist developers, makers and enthusiasts in creation robotic projects and intelligent applications. “Unleash a energy of a Raspberry Pi, bond motors, sensors and most more.”
“Prior to a thought of building a Geko-HAT we combined a series of robots regulating a engine defense grown by SB Components, We celebrated that kids enjoyed bringing this to life, and in sold programming a lights and motors. We afterwards realised that a subsequent judicious step was to build a possess HAT and tools to build robots and home automation projects. We wish that we will behind us on Kickstarter.”
“Unleash a energy of a Raspberry Pi with a Geko-HAT to create; robots, home automation systems and more. It will be programmable ‘over a air’ from a website. Our teacher packs will contain of a container of 5 pre-assembled robots. These will foster hands-on learning, ideal for enchanting kids and building their interests in STEM subjects. “
Features will embody :
– An OLED to arrangement useful and fun information.
– Powered by 5v mains adaptor or rechargeable batteries.
– Support for 2 x 5v DC motors, ideal for robotics projects.
– Include an audio amplifier to rise ‘ALEXA’ form applications.
– I2C support, to capacitate tie to over a hundred additional sensors.
– Maintenance giveaway handling system.